Realizing the project as the responsible general contractor
Proactive assistance, monitoring, and coordination of all phases
Preemptive support on selecting the appropriate type of storage systems
Details on material handling equipment required for the operations
Selection of warehouse location and specifics
The continuously increasing competition, drives companies in taking serious action, now more than ever, in optimizing their processes for warehousing and distribution.
We can assist in optimizing those processes that in turn will result in more efficient operations, increased customer service level and reduced costs.
Our methodology is to understand the current process in the organization, as well as the future plans for business growth and apply the changes the business needs to transition through the following steps:
- Data collection to assess operations workflow.
- Discuss with process owners to understand the current situation
- Process re-engineering design
- Topology restructure if required
- IT systems adaptation
- Optimized warehouse storage capacity
- Improved processes for inbound logistics, receiving, put away, replenishment, inventory control, slotting, picking, and returns processing.
- Reduced number of times machinery is used, in turn, reduces operating costs
- Reduced number of times a product is touched and moved, in turn, reduces cost of processing